Factors that Affect Leasing a Property:
- Cost. In most cases, the best locations have the highest prices. You will likely have to decide between saving money on rent versus being in the best location possible.
- Suppliers. Having a close proximity to the airport, post office, or a particular supplier might be necessary to lower your costs or keep an important inventory stocked. If employees need to travel frequently to a certain supplier, being close to that supplier will lower travel costs and reduce time away from the office.
- Customer location. Is your target market close to your business? If not, your location could mean that your potential customers contact a competitor instead.
A thoroughly researched market analysis can help you to make a well informed decision regarding a move. Here are some factors covered in a market analysis:
Our Market Analysis Includes:
- Demographics. Where is your target market? A demographics report will show where your target market is, if it’s near a particular office building and the population count in that area. Being close to your market can bring in a significant amount of revenue.
- Competition. Tell us who your major competitors are and we will make sure they are far away from your place of business.
- Traffic counts. Do you need high traffic areas where people can see your sign? A traffic count will give you an accurate assessment of the traffic activity near your desired locations.
- Compare rates. Different lease rates in desired locations will give you helpful price comparison information to help you decide on the right location for you.
Contact Us Today for a Personal Consultation. Our agents will be glad to walk you through the site selection process and recommend areas targeted for your business needs.