Reece Commercial Real Estate is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage focused on the diverse and complex aspects of our commercial real estate market. We are a local, independent firm based in the Kansas City suburb of Overland Park, KS, as well as a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. Berkshire Hathaway was named the No. 1 company in Barron’s annual ranking of the world’s 100 most respected companies. We embrace Berkshire Hathaway’s commitment to business ethics and integrity above all else.
We are your local and personal service alternative to the large, national commercial real estate brands; reputable enough to have authority, yet intimate enough to ensure quality personal attention. We have set the standard for excellent service and client satisfaction in the local sector. There’s no other company that can work like us to give each client the results expected throughout the transaction process.
When it comes to commercial real estate in Kansas City and surrounding areas, we are the experts. Collectively, our 15 agents have leased or sold millions of square feet of commercial transactions valued at more than $1.5 Billion. Local, national and international businesses alike look to us for a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services. If your need is finding a new location, filling vacant space, buying or selling property, or extracting value from a portfolio, our expertise will tailor to your business needs.
Reece Commercial Real Estate provides a full range of commercial real estate marketing and brokerage services to owners, landlords and developers in the Kansas City Metro and nearby communities. We comfortably handle business in Lawrence, Topeka and Wichita, Kansas, along with St. Joe and Columbia, Missouri. Our defined goal is to add outstanding value to our clients by providing the optimal combination of professionalism and performance. Reece Commercial Real Estate is proud to be a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate.
Our experienced agents have developed unique, specialized skills matching up buyers and sellers and landlords and tenants. We provide valuable experience in contract negotiations, due diligence completion as well as routine and difficult lease issues.
When we list a property, it is posted on our website, www.reececommercial.com, which has been search engine optimized to show up in a web search not only to local buyers but also buyers throughout the nation. In addition, we utilize the “A” team of marketing partners to promote our listings.
• CityFeet.com – Cityfeet has partnered with many of the nations top visited websites including 200+ newspaper sites. This network of partner sites make up the Cityfeet Network.
• Constant Contact – is our platform to create and send custom, professional emails about your property to our lists of hundreds of qualified buyers and tenants. Our email blasts are professionally done and target specific to maximize interest in our properties.
• CoStar – A national, publicly traded, commercial real estate research service based in Washington, DC. Paid members have access to extensive information and reports about the commercial real estate listings in the CoStar system. All Reece Commercial Real Estate listings are added to CoStar first and receive national exposure.
• CRExI – CREXi is a venture capital backed online commercial real estate marketplace with over 35,000 available properties and 250,000 unique visitors and buyers. In addition to securely connecting buyers and sellers, CREXi offers three-tiered secure due diligence vaults, NDA execution and management, analytics, reporting, closing trackers, and additional tools to allow buyers, sellers, and their brokers to run their unique transaction processes with optimal efficiency.
• Landandfarm.com – Land And Farm connects businesses to people with an interest in rural land, second homes, hunting, fishing, agriculture and ranches. With over a million buyers and sellers viewing 16 million pages each month, advertising on Land And Farm delivers high quality traffic to listings.
• LandsofAmerica.com (land listings only) – a database of over 5,300 members selling Land on Lands of America! Members include many leading real estate brokers, agents, and developers across rural America.
• Landwatch.com – LandWatch is an online leader in land for sale, including development sites and investment properties. Land Watch is the #1 visited website for land for sale with over 900,000 visits and 11,000,000 page views that generate over 250,000 leads each month.
• Loopnet.com and Showcase.com – are the search engines for buyers and tenants looking for their next commercial property to lease or buy. There are over one million properties across all asset classes including: office, industrial, retail, multi-family and commercial on LoopNet.com and SHOWCASE.com, both owned by CoStar Group.
• NNN-Ex – serves as a marketplace for users looking to list or buy net-leased retail, office or industrial properties throughout the United States. With a continuously growing pool of property listings added directly by sellers, users can find detailed information on thousands of properties available for sale and real time comparable information on a location, tenant, trade area or line of trade for markets across the country.
• Officespace.com – a database of 1,000’s of commercial real estate spaces with access to important details such as rates, floorplans, maps, neighborhood information, photos, and more
• Orioncre.net – Orion is a proven success system for providing superior commercial real estate services for our listings. Features include: an individual web page for each listed property, listing reports, user reports, national referral database, nationwide listing database, and targeting marketing programs.
• Proprietary Technology Platform – In addition to the above, as a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate, we have access to and utilize the commercial real estate industry’s broadest digital market coverage. Once entered into our proprietary technology platform, our property listings are syndicated automatically to over 80 publicly accessible platforms, including major search engines, other listing services, economic development sites and commercial information exchanges, leaving no stone unturned.
• Real Capital Markets – While not used to promote all of our listings, we utilize RCM as appropriate. RCM has been the recognized leader in providing online marketing and transaction management services to the institutional real estate community with 37,000+ asset sales with aggregate value over $1.4 trillion.
• Real Massive – an Austin-based tech startup disrupting a $15 trillion industry by connecting every person and place in a modern, global commercial real estate (CRE) marketplace. They leverage big data to provide CRE pros with intuitive property list and search tools, digital marketing capabilities, and real-time performance analytics. Their digital marketplace is the nexus between tenants, investors, owners, properties, and brokers.
• Retail Lease Trac – the largest online database of currently expanding retailers for commercial real estate broker professionals and property managers. RLT uses targeted marketing solutions to put us in contact with retailers that are interested in your property based on factors like square footage, location, building type, etc.
The RLT retail tenant directory is updated extensively every 120 days.
• Xceligent.com – a leading provider of verified commercial real estate information across the United States.