Over the past 28 years, Lance has sold, developed, and personally built over $100 million dollar’s worth of real estate in the Jackson County area.
His personal developments include: Whiteridge Office Park and Villa’s, 130 Acre project next to Lakewood, Westbrook subdivision a 40 acre Retirement Community, Brookridge Estates, The Forest of Brookridge, Estates of Saddle Brook, Timbers Edge, Longview Falls, and Woodview Estates.
• Represented buyer Volkswagen of Lee’s Summit
• Represented buyer New Generation Christian Church
• Represented Numerous Tenants with Retail Leases
• Sold 10 Acre Municipal Lee’s Summit Water Department site
• Sold 60 Acre Industrial Site
• Sold Beacon Ave. Multi-Family Housing
• Sold Industrial Building at 1100 Locust
• Sold Office Building at 300 N Scott Ave
Lee’s Summit Commissioner on Jackson Co. B.O.E.
Mayor’s Advisory Board
Board of Director member for Mission of Hope Clinic
Past President & Area VP for Home Builders Association
|Lance Dillenschneider's Properties||Location|
|75th and Overton Ave||Raytown, MO|
|Commercial Pad Sites||Pleasant Hill, MO|
|Commercial Pad Site Lot 3||Pleasant Hill, MO|
|Commercial Pad Site Lot 4||Pleasant HIll, MO|
|19 +/- Acres||Lee's Summit, MO|
|Commercial Development||Blue Springs, MO|
|15118 Nation Rd||Kearney, , MO|
|Office Building Multi Uses||Incependence, MO|